White gravy recipe prepared with curd, cashew paste and spices, specially for malai kofta and for white gravy paneer.
Ingredients of White Gravy for Malai Kofta
- 1-2 tablespoon oil
- ½ inch cinnamon stick (dalchini)
- 2 cloves (laung)
- 2 small green cardamom (choti elaichi)
- ½ teaspoon ginger paste (adrak)
- 2 green chili (hari mirch), finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt or as required
- ½ cup kaju paste
- ½ cup beaten curd
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper powder
Methods: White Gravy Recipe for Malai Kofta or White Gravy Recipe for Paneer
1. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan and heat it. When the oil is heated, put the whole spices (cinnamon, cloves, and green cardamom). Add ginger paste and finely chopped green chilies, and fry the spices lightly.
- Once the spices are fry, put cashew paste in it and fry the paste on medium flame continuously for 3-4 minutes.
- After frying cashew paste, add some curd and mix it and let it boil in the When the spices get boiled, add 1/2 cup water to it.
- Stir fry continuously until it can boil again. When the gravy starts boiling, add black pepper powder and salt and mix it and let the gravy cook for 2 minutes on low flame.
- 1 cup water is enough to make the gravy. Gravy is ready, switch off the gas. Take out the gravy in a bowl. Add some green coriander and garnish gravy. White gravy is used primarily to make Malai Kofta.
- Some people like white gravy paneer. So either you can add koftas or fried paneer to it, according to your own choice.
- You can take a paste of melon seeds instead of cashew nuts.