Veg Pizza Puff Recipe – Children’s favourite snacks – vegan pizza puff, prepared from crisp above and soft stuffing from inside. Make it at home and bring a smile on their face.
- 2 cups or 250 gram All purpose flour
- ½ +½ teaspoon salt
- 5 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup oil
- ½ cup tomatoes, finely chopped
- ½ cup carrot, finely chopped
- ½ cup capsicum, finely chopped
- ¼ sweet corns
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoon tomato sauce
- ½ inch ginger, grated
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- Oil to fry
Method: How to make McDonald Style Veg Pizza Puff Recipe
- Take out the flour in a big bowl. Add 1/2 tbsp salt, baking powder, oil to the flour and mix all the things well. Then take cool water from the fridge and prepare a little hard dough with the help of water. To make so much flour, 1/2 cup cold water has been used. Cover the dough for half an hour, the dough will be set and ready.
- For stuffing: To prepare pizza puff stuffing, heat 2 teaspoons of oil in the pan and heat it. When the oil is hot, add finely chopped ginger and fry them lightly. After this, add finely chopped carrots, finely chopped capsicum and sweet corn, and stir continuously for 1 minute. Then put finely chopped tomatoes in it and mix it. Mix ½ teaspoon of salt, oregano and 1 table spoon water and mix it. Cover the vegetables and let them cook for 2 minutes. Check the vegetable after 2 minutes. Vegetables are ready to cook. Put tomato sauce in it, mix well and cook for 1/2 minutes. Stuffing is ready. Turn off the gas and take off the pan from the gas and put it on the lattice stand and let the vegetables cool down. When the stuffing is cool down, mix it with the mozzarella cheese and mix it well.
- Once the dough is set, apply a little oil to the dough by adding a little oil on the hand. After this, make 3 equal parts from this dough. Take one part of the dough and make a circular shape by hand and keep it on the rolling board and flatten with the rolling pin and stretch in length and it should be thick also.
- Prepare the flattened dough with cutting of rectangular sheets in the width of 9 inches and 4.5 inches from the edges.
- Cut this sheet by dividing the length and breadth into two. Apply water around the edges of the sheet. After this, place a little stuffing in one piece, spread it in length, leaving the edges and spreading the length of the second piece with a little stuffing. Put the plane sheet on the sheet with stinging and stick around with light hand pressing around it. Cover and paste the sheet with the second stuffing from the second plane sheet.
- Press lightly around the edges of the pizza puff with the help of fork. It also helps to sticks to these sheets well together and looks good too. Put this prepared pizza puff in the tray and prepare all the pizza puffs in such a way.
- Put these pizza puffs in the fridge for 1/2 hours.
- To make pizza puff, heat oil in the frying pan, oil should be medium heated to fry pizza puff. To check that the oil is medium heated, put a small piece of dough in it to check if the piece is sewing, then the oil is hot enough.
- Take a pizza puff and put it in the medium heated oil. Fry Pizza Puff until golden brown in color. When the pizza puff is golden brown, take it out in a plate. Prepare all the pizza puffs in the same way.
- The hot crispy and the Tasty Veg Pizza Puff are ready; serve them with Mustard Sauce, Tomato Sauce or your favorite sauce.
- If you like spicy food then mix 2 green chilies finely chopped in the stuffing, or mix dry red chili flakes.
- Paste the pizza puff all the way around so that the stuffing does not come out from it.
- If pizza puffs are placed in the fridge, it does not form bubble, and a very good Veg pizza puff is ready.
- Fry the Veg pizza puff into medium hot oil.