Til Aur Suji Ki Burfi– Healthy sesame dishes are traditionally made during the winter season. So let’s make it today Til Suji Ki Burfi and make everyone feel happy.
- 1 cup or 150 g sesame
- 1 Cup or 180 Semolina
- 1 Cup or 225 g Sugar
- ½ cup or 125 g Ghee
- 1 tablespoon pistachio
- 1 tablespoon almonds
- 2 tablespoon ghee
- 1 teaspoon green cardamom powder
Methods: How to make Til Aur Suji Ki Burfi | Sesame Semolina Burfi Recipe
- Start making barfi by roasting sesame seeds Heat the pan for this Put the sesame seeds in it and stir continuously to lighten the mole and make a slight change in color. Take out the roasted sesame seeds in the plate.
- Put ghee in the pan and add semolina in it and stirring the semolina continuously, fry on the slow-medium flame and fry until it gets good smell. When the semolina is fried, take it out in the plate.
- Slice the pistachio and cut the almonds finely and make them ready.
- For Making Sugar Syrup : Add sugar and ⅓ cup water to the pan, and cook it for 1 to 2 minutes after dissolving in sugar water. After getting the wire out of syrup, the syrup is ready. Slow down the gas and mix it well with roasted semolina and sesame seeds.
- Mix cardamom powder and finely chopped almonds and mix well. Then, turn off the gas and let the mixture cool slightly. Grease a plate with a little ghee. Take out the mixture into a plate and decorate it with finely chopped pistachio. Keep Barfi to cool down. Once the mixture is freezing, cut it into pieces of your favorite shape with the help of a knife.
- Tasty semolina’s delicious barfi is ready. Fill Barfi in the air tight container and eat for 1 month whenever you want to eat sweets, take barfi and eat it.
- You can put dry fruits in barfi as per your choice and even if you want can make barfi without dry fruits.
- Do not over roast sesame seeds, because sesame becomes bitter after roasting. They roast only in 2 to 3 minutes.