Sesame Chutney Recipe – Chutney can be made of anything, it doubles the taste of food. You must have eaten chutneys of coriander, mint, peanut etc., today we have brought special sesame Chutney recipes for you.
- ½ sesame (Til)
- ½ cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 green chilly
- 1 lemon
- A pinch of asafetida (heeng)
- ¾ teaspoon salt or as required
Methods: How to make Sesame Chutney| Til Ki Chutney Recipe
- To make sesame sauce, heat the pan on the gas and fry sesame seeds a little bit in the hot pan. As soon as the til starts appearing puffy and blossom, shut the gas. Takeout the roasted sesame on the plate and let it cool slightly.
- Clean green coriander and wash it well and cut it rough. Squeeze the juice of a lemon in a small bowl.
- After this, add roasted sesame seeds, green chillies, green coriander, salt, asafoetida, lemon juice and half cup water in the mixer jar and grind the chutney finely. Take out the prepared paste in a bowl.
- Sesame chutney is ready. Very tasty and spicy sauce, you can serve it with any samosas, kachouri or sandwiches.
- Do not roast sesame much, otherwise, it will bitter in taste.
- To make sesame sauce more spicy, add green more chillies to it
- You can also use raw mango pulp instead of lemon juice in sesame chutney.