Sweet & Spicy Tomato Chutney Recipe – It is good in taste and also easy to make. It enhances the taste of food, when it serves with paratha, puri and kachaudi etc.
- 300 g or 4 tomatoes (tamater)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 50g or ¼ cup sugar (chini)
- 1 teaspoon fennel powder (saunf Powder)
- ½ teaspoon red chili powder (lal mirch powder)
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- ¼ teaspoon roasted cumin seeds powder (bhuna jeera powder)
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder (haldi powder)
- ¼ teaspoon black salt (kala namak)
- 1/3 teaspoon salt or as required
Methods: How to make Sweet & Spicy Tomato Chutney Recipe
- Cut the tomatoes into large pieces. Grind the grated tomatoes into a mixer jar and grind them fine.
- To cook the sauce, keep the pan on the gas. Put oil in a pan and let the oil warm. When the oil is hot, add cumin seeds to it. When it starts to crackle, add turmeric powder and fry it lightly.
- Then add tomato paste, red chili powder, garam masala, fennel powder, black salt, salt and sugar. Mix all the ingredients.
- Cook the chutney well with the tomato and cook until the chutney is thick enough. Keep stirring chutney in the middle.
- When the tomatoes are cooked completely and the chutney becomes thick, then the Sweet & Spicy Tomato Chutney is ready.
- Serve the Sweet & Spicy Tomato Chutney in a bowl. Keep this tasty and delicious sauce in the fridge for a whole week.