Sweet Milk Mathari Recipe – Salted Mathari, you will often have to eat with tea, try our sweet milk Mathari today, this Tasty and Crispy Snacks will be good for your children as well.
- 2 cups or 250 gram all purpose flour
- ¼ cup or 50 gram powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoon or 40 gram ghee
- 1 cup milk
- 1 nutmeg
- 2 teaspoon white sesame seed (til)
- ½ pinch salt or as required
- Oil to fry
Methods: How to make Sweet Milk Mathri Recipe or Mithi Mathari
- Sieve the flour and in a bowl. Add sugar, ghee, sesame, salt and grated nutmeg in flour and mix all the ingredients well and knead the dough hard with the help of milk. To make this much dough, half a cup of milk has been used. Cover the dough for 20 minutes and keep it covered. The dough will be set and ready.
- Massage the dough with the help of palm for 2-3 minutes. Make few small balls from the dough. Then lift one ball, make it round and make it flat by pressing a little with the help of the palm and keep it into the plate. Likewise, prepare all the mathri and prepare them.
- Put ghee in a pan and heat it. There should be very light warm ghee for frying the sweet milk mathari. Keep the gas too slow and put the mathri in the ghee. When the mathri comes up and start floating on the surface of the oil, then turn it over and over again till it becomes a golden brown.
- Take out the fried mathari in the plate and prepare all the mathri in the same way. In such flour, 40 Mithi mathari are prepared and it takes about 15 to 16 minutes to fry the 1st time.
- Sweet milk mathari are ready, you can eat these mathri now and keep the remaining mathari completely cold in the air-tight container. Whenever you want to eat, take out mathari from the container and eat it. These prepared Sweet Milk Matharies can also be eaten for up to 2 months.
- To make the mathari, take both the sugar and ghee with the exact measurement, because if any of the sugar and ghee is too much, the mathri ghee will be split on putting it to fry.
- The dough should not be too hard or too soft.
- To fry the mathari oil or ghee should be warm-heated and keep the gas too slow. Put matahri in the light warm ghee and when the mathri comes on top of the ghee, increase the gas a bit and prepare the mathari with golden brown fry.