Sweet Corn Capsicum Masala Recipe: Capsicum corn masala is very tasty and crunchy vegetable. Children like sweet corn; they liked the taste of this vegetable too.
For Sweet Corn Capsicum Masala Recipe:
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 2 capsicum, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 green chilly
- 10-12 cashew
- 2-3 tablespoon green coriander, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon ghee
- ½ teaspoon jeera
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon red chilly powder
- ½ teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- ¼ teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon salt
Method: How to make Sweet Corn Capsicum Masala Curry | Shimla Mirch Makkai Ki Sabji
- Put grated tomato, green chilli and cashew nuts in a mixer and prepare the paste.
- Heat the pan and add 2 tbsp ghee to it. When the ghee is heated, add cumin seeds, turmeric powder. Slow down the gas and put coriander powder and ginger paste in the pan. Now also put tomato-green chilli-cashew paste and red chilli powder in this prepared spice. Roast the spices on a low flame until the ghee floats on top of the spices. Keep equal attention on spices. Keep stir in the middle.
- In the meantime, prepare sweet corn and capsicum and cook it. Heat the second pan Put 2 teaspoons of ghee in the pan and let it melt. Put sweet corn and capsicum in the heated ghee and mix it. Add ½ teaspoon of salt in it and stir until it is crunchy.
- Ghee starts separating from the spices and when the good smell comes out then the spices are ready and cooked. Add ¾ cup of water to the spice so that the vegetable can be ready. Mix gravy by adding ½ teaspoon of salt, garam masala and a little green coriander. Then add capsicum-sweet corn to it and mix it. Cover the vegetable and let it cook for 4 to 5 minutes on low flame.
- After 5 minutes, the Sweet Corn Capsicum Masala Curry is ready. Take out the curry in a bowl.
- Delicious sweet corn capsicum masala curry is ready cooked. Put 1 teaspoon of ghee and a little coriander on top, to increase the flavour of the curry. This curry can be served with chapati, naan, paratha and rice also.
- If you prefer spicy food, then red chilli powder can increase.
- Keep the vegetables slightly thick or thin according to your choice.
- You can use oil instead of ghee.
- You can also use garlic onions in the curry.