Spinach Masala Poori Recipe – You will be all aware of the taste of Missy Pure but its taste doubles, when it is made with nutritious spinach and Gram Flour. Let’s make a simple recipe of Missy palak puri.
- 200 grams or 2 cups Spinach (palak), finely chopped
- 150 grams or 1 cup whole wheat flour (Ata)
- 25 grams or ¼ cup gram flour (Besan)
- 25 gram or 2 tablespoons semolina (suji)
- 2 table spoon oil
- ½ teaspoon ajwain
- Salt as required
- Oil to fry
Methods: How to make Spinach masala puri recipe
- Break the spinach sticks and remove it, wash the leaves well and dry till the water is dry. Cut the spinach leaves into thicker and mix them in a mixer and add a little water around 2 to 2.5 table spoons and grind it again. Prepare the paste.
- Take out the whole wheat flour in a big bowl. Add semolina, salt, ajwain, 2 teaspoons of oil and spinach puree in the flour and mix all the ingredients well, and prepare a slightly hard. (If water is needed, you can add water). Cover the dough for 20-25 minutes to set the dough.
- After 20 minutes, the dough is set. Apply a little oil on your hand and gently massage the dough. Break the dough into small parts. And roll and flatten them with the help of palm. Cover all the prepared dough balls, so that it does not dry up.
- Put a pan with oil on a high flame to heat the oil. Now start rolling small dough with the help of rolling pin in the radius of 3-4 inch.
- To fry the puri, firstly check the oil is hot or not. Take a little piece of dough and put it in the oil. If it has come up, then the oil is properly heated.
- In the hot oil put a puri and puff it by pressing it with the help of a spatula. When it puffed properly, flip it and fry it by flipping, till the puri become golden brown from both the side.
- As soon as the puris are golden brown, take them out in a plate and similarly prepare all the puris. About 12 puri can be prepared in such a flour.
- The spinach’s crispy Missy puri is ready. Serve it with yogurt, chutney, pickle or your favorite vegetable and eat it.
- Knead the dough little hard for puri.
- Oil should be well heated to fry the puri. When the oil is heated properly, slow down the flame.