Spicy Crispy Baby Corn Recipe: For any party, with a perfect starter or evening tea, excellent snacks of Crispy baby corn are easy to make and fun to eat.
- 200 g baby corns
- Breadcrumbs of 3 slices
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon salt or as required
- Oil to fry
Methods: How to make Spicy Crispy Babycorn Fritters at Home
- To make Crispy baby corn, wash, and dry baby corn. Then, add flour and corn flour in a bowl. Add some water to it and stir until the knots are finished. Afterwards, add a little water and mix well. Keep it a little thick, because it has to coat on baby corn. Half a cup of water is used to make so much slurry.
- Mix well with Chili flakes, black pepper, ginger paste and salt in the solution. The solution is ready.
- Heat oil in a pan for frying baby corn.
- Cut the baby corn into two parts in length. Wrap this chopped baby corn into a mix of flour. After this, wrap it in breadcrumbs. Set the crumbs on the baby corns by pressing with hands and keep them on a separate plate. Coat all the baby corn in the same way.
- Check the oil with a baby corn and check it out if the oil is hot, then put the remaining baby corn according to the size of the pan. Fry baby corn on medium flame till it turns golden brown.
- As soon as baby corns are golden in color, take them out and keep them on the plate. Prepare all baby corns in the same way. One-time baby corn frying takes 5 minutes.
- Crispy baby corn is ready to Serve this tasty snack with green coriander chutney, tomato ketchup, or any of your favorite chutneys.
- The solution can be made from just fine flour, but crispiness is more in addition to adding corn flour.
- Do not mix the solution together by adding more water, otherwise, it takes more time to finish the knots and solution can also be diluted.
- Chili flakes are made by crushing dry whole chilies. If you have grated red chili, then you can also use it.
To make bread crumb, break bread and mix it in a mixer jar and grind it.