Aloo Paneer Kofta Recipe – You can win the hearts of everyone by making Potato Paneer Kofta’s Rich Gravy Curry on a special occasion.
- 4 pc or 300 grams Potatoes, boiled
- 125 paneer
- ¼ cup or 30 grams poppy seeds
- 350 grams tomato paste
- 2 green chilies
- ¼ cup cornflour
- 2-3 tablespoon green coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 5-6 cashew, finely chopped
- 15-20 raisins
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 2 green chilies, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon cumin seeds
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- ½ teaspoon red chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon salt, or as required
- Oil to fry
Methods: How to make Restaurant Style Aloo Paneer Kofta Recipe
Methods For Kofta Balls:
- Peel the boiled potatoes, and then grate the boiled potatoes and paneer together in a large bowl. Now add 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 2 finely chopped green chilies, finely chopped coriander, 1/4 cup cornflour and mix all the ingredients well. The mixture is ready to make koftas.
- Mix finely chopped cashew nuts and raisins together.
- Put oil in a pan and heat it. Now, take a little mixture of potato paneer mixture and flatten it, put 1-2 pieces of cashews and 1-2 raisins on it, turn it around, turn it around, put this round ball in hot oil to fry. Now prepare the balls with the same mixture and put it on the plate.
- Now put all the kofta balls in hot oil, and fry it till it turns brown. Take out the fried koftas and put them on the plate.
- Likewise, prepare all the koftas and prepare them. It takes approximately 5 minutes to fry a one-time kofta and 15 koftas are prepared in such a mixture. Kofta balls are ready to make a curry.
Methods For Kofta’s Gravy:
- Put 4 tablespoons of oil in the pan and heat it. Put cumin seeds in hot oil. After frying cumin, add turmeric powder, coriander powder, and ginger paste and fry the masala lightly. Now add tomato and green chili paste in the spices, add poppy paste and red chili powder in it and fry it until the oil starts to float over the spices.
- When the oil has started to separate from the spices, frying the masala is ready. Mix 2.5 cups of water in a spice and mix it well. Add 1/2 small spoon of salt, 1/4 teaspoon garam masala and a little green coriander in the spice mix. Cover the gravy and cook for 5-6 minutes. Check after this
- After gravy boiling 7-8 minutes, gravy is cooked. Put the koftas in the gravy and switch off the gas. Keep the koftas covered for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes, Serve the Koftas in a bowl and add green coriander and decorate it. Hot and Tasty Potato Paneer Kofta Curry is ready. Serve this curry with chapati, paratha, naan or rice, and you can use a ¾ cup (3-4 tablespoon) cream in the gravy. This much curry is enough for 5-6 members of the family.
- The reason for the bursting of koftas is to reduce the Corn Floor in the mixture. If the koftas are torn, then add a little cornflour in it and mix it well and again make the balls now they will not break.
- You can make gravy according to your liking, cashew nuts, melon seeds, coconut, gram flour, or just tomato or onion.
- Oil should be well heated while frying the koftas and keep the flame on high.
- Do not put too many koftas together for frying, because putting more koftas reduces the temperature of the oil and it can burst the koftas.