Sweet & Sour Pineapple Raita Recipe – Pineapple raita can be made in a thick creamy curd, the pineapple pulp and their small pieces mixed with sugar, the prepared sweet and sour pineapple raita can also be served as a side dish or after meal as a Sweet dish.
- 500 g beaten curd
- 100g or ½ cup chopped pineapple
- 100g or ½ cup pineapple pulp
- 50g or ¼ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon roasted cumin seeds
- 1/3 teaspoon salt or as required
Methods: How to make Sweet & Sour Pineapple Raita Recipe
- To make pineapple raita, cut 100 g pineapple into small pieces and make a paste with the help of mixture grinder and take 100 g pineapple separately and cut them into small pieces.
- Put the pan on the gas and add the pulp of the pineapple and add sugar after it and stir it continuously with a spoon. After adding pineapple paste and sugar; add the pieces of pineapple in a pan and cook it a bit so that the rawness of the pineapple ends.
- Pineapple looks good thick and cooks until the aroma arrives. Turn off the gas after cooking the pineapple lightly. Take out cooked pineapple on a plate and let it cool down.
- After the pineapple is cooled, add it in a frozen curd. Simultaneously add salt and coriander leaves and mix until all the ingredients are mixed well.
- Put a roasted cumin powder and garnish over the prepared sweet & Sour Pineapple raita. Pineapple raita is ready to serve, when you want, make this delicious meal and eat.
- According to your taste, sugar can be reduced or more.
- You can also take frozen pineapple if the fresh pineapple is not available.
- Instead of the usual salt, Sandha namak can also be used in the fasting.