Navratan Pulao Recipe: Navratan casserole (Pulao) prepared with nuts and fresh vegetables is a very delicious casserole (Pulao). While being tasteful in taste, these Pulav also look attractive. The best recipes for any special occasion or party is Navratan Pulao Recipe
- 1 Cup basmati rice (boiled)
- ½ green peas
- ½ cup paneer (cut into pieces)
- ½ cup cauliflower (phool gobhi)
- 1 potato
- ½ cup carrot, finely chopped
- 2-3 tablespoon ghee
- 2-3 tablespoon cashew
- 2-3 tablespoon almonds
- 2-3 raisins
- 1 small teaspoon salt, or as required
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
- Whole spices – 2 badi elaichi, 1 inch dalchini, 4-5 long, 10-12 kali mirch
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Methods: How To Make Navratan Casserole (Pulao)
- Put oil in a pan and heat it. Put cashew nuts in oil and fry until they become light brown. Add almonds and fry it for 1 to 2 minutes and take it out in the plate. After this, fry the paneer pieces a little. Take out the paneer when they become light brown.
- Cut the potatoes into small pieces. Then put peas in the oil and fry them for 1 to 2 minutes. Take out the roasted peas on a plate. After that, fry the pieces of potatoes in oil and light brown them. Take out the fried potatoes too. Put carrot and cauliflower in the pan and fry until crunchy and take out on the plate.
- Put the cumin seeds in the remaining hot oil and let it fry. After that, add the whole spices to the frying pan and fry them. Now add cooked rice, salt, lemon juice, fried vegetables, paneer, roasted cashews and almonds and mix well. Navaratan pulao recipe is ready, take it out on a plate and serve it.
- To cook rice, soak the rice and soak it in water for 1½ hours. Add little water to it twice and microwave for 10 minutes. Rice will be ready for pulao.