Moong Dal Veg Pizza Recipe: Moong Dal Veg Pizza prepared with fresh vegetables is a different kind of dishes. It can also be called as Moong Dal Veg Uttapam. This recipe is healthy and the taste of this pizza will be a great deal to kids.
- 1 cup or 200 gram Moon Dal, Soaked in water
- ½ cup carrot, sliced lengthwise
- ½ cup baby corn, sliced lengthwise
- ½ cup capsicum, sliced lengthwise
- ½ cup cauliflower, sliced lengthwise
- ½ cup tomatoes, sliced lengthwise
- ½ cup paneer, sliced lengthwise
- 3 green chilies, chopped
- ½ inch ginger
- 5 teaspoon salt, or as required
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, crushed
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 2-3 tablespoon oil
Methods: How to Make Moong Dal Veg Pizza Recipe
- Soak moong dal well and keep it in clean water for 2 hours. Remove excess water from the wet dal and put it in a mixer jar. Cut green chillies and mix them in a mixer jar. Put a piece of ginger into the jar and add 1 tbsp salt and grind all the ingredients in the mixer.
- Pour the dal paste into a large bowl. If the batter is thick, add 2 tablespoons of water and mix it (the batter must be like the consistency of the batter pakoda). Then mix half a baking soda with 1/4 teaspoon and mix it. The mixture is ready for making Moong dal pizza.
- To make Moonglet Veg Pizza, heat the nonstick tawa and put some oil on the pan and spread it all around. Now put the batter on the pan and spread a little about 1/2 cm thick with a spoon around.
- Now put capsicum, tomatoes, baby corn, carrots, paneer and flower cabbage on top of the pizza and press it little with a spoon so that the vegetables can stick in the batter. Cover the pizza and cook on medium flame for 6-7 minutes.
- After this check the pizza. If the Pizza is ready from the bottom, turn it over and cover the pizza again and let it cook for 4 minutes on medium flame.
- Moonglet / Moon dal veg pizza is ready, take it out on the plate. Similarly, prepare all the moonglet pizza and prepare it.
- Tasty hot-hot Moong dal veg pizza is ready. To make the this Moonglet more spicy, add little chilly flakes, crushed black pepper, and a little salt to it and cut it into pieces. You can serve the moong dal veg pizza with tomato sauce, green coriander chutney, or any of your favorite chutneys.
- Vegetables you can choose Sweet Corn, Peas, Onions, whatever you like.
- The batter of the moong dal veg pizza should not be too thin and not too thick.
- Fry the moong dal pizza on medium flame.