Puffed Lotus Seeds Raita Recipe – Paag, snacks and many types of vegetables are made from Puffed lotus seeds. Today we will make Raita of Makhana, made by frying the Puffed lotus seeds. Roasted mukhana curd, this makhana raita looks like a special kind of dumpling in different tastes.
- 500 g or 2 cups beaten curd
- 20 g or 1 cup Puffed Lotus Seeds (makhana)
- 10-12 mint leaves
- ½ teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- ½ teaspoon black salt
- Less than ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 green chili
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Methods: How to make Makhane Ka Raita | Makhana Raita | Puffed Lotus Seeds Raita Recipe
- Beat the curd with a spoon and prepare it. Finely chop green chilies by remove seeds. Prepare the mint leaves and finely cut them.
- Heat the pan, put the puffed lotus seeds in the pan and fry it continuously and fry until the slight color changes. Makhanas are prepared after frying in 2-3 minutes.
- In the curd, add roasted cumin seeds powder, black salt, plain salt, finely chopped green chilies, mint leaves, sugar and roasted lotus seeds. Mix well.
- After about 15-20 minutes, the makhana becomes soft by absorbing yogurt in it; the cool makhana raita recipe is ready to eat and serve.
- Always use fresh curd for raita.
- For 4-5 members
- Time – 5 minutes