Corn Masala Puri – Normally from maize flour, we make roti, paratha, pudding, upma, maheri and pini. But puri made with the corn flour is very soft but crispy. You all will definitely love it.
- 150 grams or 1 cup Maize flour (make ka ata)
- 150 grams or 1 cup whole wheat flour (ata)
- 2 teaspoon oil
- ½ teaspoon ajwain
- Salt as required
- Oil to fry
Methods: How to make Spinach masala puri recipe
- Take out the maize flour in a big bowl. Then add wheat flour, half teaspoon salt, half teaspoon of oil and two teaspoons of oil and mix all the pieces well. Put little-little water in the flour and prepare hard dough, just like we knead the dough for the whole wheat flour puri.
- Cover the dough for 20-25 minutes. So that dough will be set up and ready.
- Add oil to the pan and heat it. Apply a little oil on your hand and gently massage the dough. Break the dough into small parts. Again apply little oil in your hands and roll and flatten them with the help of palm.
- Put a pan with oil on a high flame to heat the oil. Now take a one piece of small dough and start rolling it with the help of rolling pin in the radius of 3-4 inch. Puri should not be thin.
- To fry the puri, firstly check the oil is hot or not. Take a little piece of dough and put it in the oil. If it has come up, then the oil is properly heated.
- In the hot oil put a puri and puff it by pressing it with the help of a spatula. When it puffed properly, flip it and fry it by flipping, till the puri become golden brown from both the side.
- As soon as the puris are golden brown, take them out in a plate and similarly prepare all the puris. About 11-12 puri can be prepared in such a maize flour.
- The Crispy corn puri is ready. Serve it with potato curry, potato peas curry, matar paneer ki sabji or any of your favorite vegetable and eat it.
- Roll the puri little thick
- Oil should be well heated to fry the puri.