Recipe From Maggi – Who does not like to eat Maggie, everyone likes maggi from elder to kids everyone like to the maggi noodles, and everyone makes Maggi according to their own taste. Some people loves Maggie with butter, and some likes just boiled with masala, but today I am sharing with you Maggie Cutlet Recipe.
- ½ cup Cooked masala maggi
- 2 tablespoon paneer, grated
- 2 boiled potatoes, mashed
- 1 tablespoon carrot, grated
- 1 tablespoon onion, grated
- 1 bread slice
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 green chili, finely chopped
- Breadcrumbs for coating
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- Oil to fry
- Salt according to taste
Method: How to make Maggi Cutlet Recipe
- To make maggi cutlets first mix the paneer and maggi together and then squeeze the wet bread slices in the second bowl and mash it with the boiled potatoes.
- Now add onion, carrot, black pepper, salt and green chilli, mix it well and then take a little mixture of it and put it in the hand and then fill the mixture of maggi and paneer in between.
- Now close it with four sides (maggi pasta) and then roll to make the cutlet and make more cutlets and put it on a plate.
- Now add a little water to cornflour in a bowl and stir well. Keep in mind it does not have any lumps. Now after dissolving the cutlet in the cornflour paste and then rolling around in breadcrumbs for coating and then put these cutlets in hot oil. Serve hot Maggi Cutlets.