Kashmiri Pulao Recipe: You can make flavored Kashmiri casserole (pulao) with full of dry fruits on a special occasion. People will not forget to praise you by tasting this flavor.
- 1 Cup or 200g basmati rice (boiled)
- 2-3 tablespoon ghee
- 2-3 tablespoon cashew
- 2-3 tablespoon almonds
- 2-3 raisins
- 10-12 pista
- 2-3 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 2 green chili, sliced length wise
- 1 inch ginger, grated into long Julian
- 1 teaspoon fennel powder
- 1 small teaspoon salt, or as required
- ¼ teaspoon kashmiri red chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
- Whole spices – 2 badi elaichi, 1 inch dalchini, 4-5 long, 8-10 kali mirch
- 2 bay leaf
Methods: How To Make Kashmiri Pulao Recipe
- Wash the rice thoroughly and soak it in water for half an hour and then strain excess water from the rice.
- Cut almonds into 6-7 piece length and cut a cashew for 3-4 pieces, prepare the pistachio finely cut into length, break the stem of the raisins and wipe with clean cloth.
- Heat a pan and put ghee into it. After ghee is hot, add cumin seeds roast it, add whole spices, and bay leaves, lightly fry them. Now add chopped ginger and ginger paste, green chilies and dry fruit and fry it. After roasting all the ingredients and when a good smell will be formed, add fennel powder, rice, salt and red chili powder and fry them by mixing well for 2 minutes.
- Now add two cups of water to the rice and mix it and cover them on a low flame for 5 minutes and check and stir well, let it cook for 5 minutes again, and stir well, cover again Cook for 3 minutes and check the rice, rice is cooked and Kashmiri Pulao is ready.
- Turn off the gas and let the rice cover for 10-15 minutes and after that, Take out the Kashmiri Pulao in a bowl or plate. Decorate and serve with green coriander and dry fruits.
- You can also take pre-cooked rice for Kashmiri Pulao. Just roast all the spices and dry fruit in it and mix them in pre-cooked rice, and Kashmiri pulao is ready.
- You can add dry fruits in kashmiri pulao of your own choice, those who like the dry fruit more can take more and those who like less can take less and remove any dry fruit you do not like.