Kaddu ka Raita Recipe – Raita of Pumpkin (Kaddoo ka Raita) also helps in the digestion of food as per every opinion. Today we make Raita of Pumpkin (Kaddu ka Rayta, Pumpkin Rayta or Sitaphal ka rayta).
- 200 g pumpkin (kaddu)
- 250 g curd (dahi)
- 1 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- ¼ teaspoon black salt
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Methods: How to make Kaddu ka Raita Recipe | Indian Pumpkin Raita Recipe
- Peel the pumpkin and wash it and cut into small pieces of about ½ – ½ inch pieces.
- To boil the pumpkin, add 1 cup of water in a vessel and put the pumpkin. Boil the pumpkin by covering it. After a while, check out a piece of pumpkin and check it, it is suppressing, i.e. the pumpkin has boiled, switch off the gas. It takes 12 minutes to boil.
- Remove the pumpkin from the water and keep it in the cup. Mash it with a spoon.
- In the beaten curd, add sugar, salt, black salt, half roasted cumin seeds and fresh coriander leaves. After that, add the boiled pumpkin in it too.
- Garnish with remaining roasted cumin seeds and green coriander over Raaita. Sour & sweet Raita of Pumpkin is ready. Serve it with the meal in the lunch or dinner.
- Raita becomes more tasty with the yellow pumpkin.
- Instead of green coriander, mint leaves can also be used.
- Instead of red chili powder, the fine paste of 1 green chili to it. More chilies do not seem good in raita.