Raw Mango (green mango) Chutney or kacche aam ki chutney, mostly make in summer season. Its gives a different flavor to your food.
- 1 raw mango
- 2 cup fresh coriander leaves (hara dhaniya), chopped roughly
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves (pudina patti)
- 2 pinch heeng (asafoetida)
- ½ teaspoon salt or as required
- ½ teaspoon black salt (kala namak)
- 1 teaspoon roasted cumin seeds (bhuna jeera)
- 1 inch ginger (adrak)
- 3-4 green chilly (hari mirch)
Methods: How to make Green Mango (Raw Mango / Kaccha Aam) Chutney
- Peel the mango and cut into small pieces. Cut off the ginger as well as into small pieces.
- Put mango pieces, green coriander leaves, mint leaves and ginger in the mixer. Also add green chilies, roasted cumin seeds, black salt, plain salt and asafoetida. Add half a cup of water and grind the chutney finely.
- Raw Mango Chutney is ready to eat.
- Whenever you are making samosas, kachodis, pakodas, then try to make this chutney, this chutney is very tasty. This chutney can be stored in the fridge for 7 days.