Instant Moong Dal Halwa Recipe – Moong dal halwa looks very good. If there is a shortage of time, then make moong dal halwa immediately without soaking the dal and make this Tasty Desert happy by serving guests.
- 1 cup or 200-gram moong dal
- 1 cup or 200-gram sugar
- ½ cup or 125-gram ghee
- 500 ml full cream milk
- 20-25 cashews, finely chopped
- 20-25 almonds, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon raisins
- 15-20 pistachio
- 6-7 cardamom powder
Method: How to make Instant Moong Dal Halwa Recipe
- Wipe the dal with the cloth and take it.
- Heat the pan and add wiped moong dal, stir it continuously until golden brown. When a good smell starts coming out and when the dal becomes golden brown then lentils are well prepared. Take it out in a plate and let it cool down. It takes 5 minutes to roast the lentils.
- Pour the pulse into a mixer jar and grind it lightly. Open the grounded lentils after a minute because the flour can fly after opening the lid of a jar.
- Put 3 to 4 tablespoons of ghee in the pan. Add roasted pulses powder and fry it for 5 minutes until golden brown. On roasting, there is a good smell of lentils will coming out, then add milk and mix it well. Keep the flame low during this. Add 1 cup water and let it cook slowly. Keep stirring the halwa with a spoon in between so that it does not have lumps.
- To fry the nuts, add a little ghee to each pan and heat it. After the ghee melts, add chopped cashews, almonds and raisins and fry them lightly and take them out on the plate.
- When the halwa is thickened, add sugar to it and cook it while stirring halwa. After this, save the few dry fruits and rest mix into the roasted halwa. Put some ghee and cardamom powder in Halva. Cook the halwa a little more. Add the remaining ghee to the halwa and mix it and cook it for another 1 to 2 minutes. Instant Moong Dal Halwa Recipe is ready. Take it out on a plate.
- Instant Moong dal halwa is ready. Ghee has come out from the halwa and ghee is also floating above. Garnish this by adding roasted fruits and pistachios over the tasty Halwa.
- If there is a powder in the pulse, then you should wash it and wipe it with the cloth.
- You can also make halwa with whole milk without adding water or by reducing the milk by mixing mawa (khoya) separately can also be mixed in halva.
- You can add ghee more or less as per your choice in halwa.
- When you put sugar and milk in the dal then cook the halwa by stirring as quickly as possible.
- Cook halwa by stirring and adding ghee until cooked, until the pudding will not leave ghee.