How to make swollen soft roti? Often this is the question of people. Today we have brought you a simple way to make soft fluffy bread.
Note: 1 Cup = 150 ml
- 2 cups (300g) Wheat flour
- Salt-½ teaspoon or taste
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons ghee
- 1 cup (150 grams) wheat flour for dusting
- Put flour, ½ teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon of oil in a large bowl and mix it. Put some water in it and knead the dough softly. To make soft a bread, prepare the dough soft and smooth. The amount of flour in the dough is half the water. (Depending on the quality of wheat, the water may be more or less.)
- First, fully combine the dough together. Then, gently massage it and make it smooth. Flip the dough and apply some pressure with fist for 3 to 4 minutes. This will make the dough smooth. Cover the dough and keep it for 20 minutes to set the dough.
- After 20 minutes, take a little oil on your hand, and knead the dough soft and smooth. To make the roti, break a little dough from the dough. Round the dough and then flatten the dough. Wrap it in flour and roll the roti in 6 to 7 inch diameter circle. As soon as the roti sticks to the chackla, dust it again in the flour and make a thin round roti.
- In the meanwhile, keep the tawa warm on the gas. Put the chapati on the pan and lower the flame. In the meantime, prepare the second dough and make it ready. Keep an eye on the roti on tava.
- As soon as the color of the top of the roti starts getting dark, flip the roti in the same way. Allow roti to roast until light brown spots appear on the other side. After that, take it off from the tava and rotate it on the flame directly and compress it. Raise the prepared roti and put it on the cup in the plate. Prepare all the chapattis in such a way.
- To put the ghee on the roti, take two chapattis together, put 1 tbsp ghee on top roti and bring down the roti below and rubbing them together and putting it on the cup. Put them in the plate only after cooling them down.