Note: 1 Cup = 250 ml
For Making Dough:
- 1 cup gram flour (besan)
- ¼ teaspoon red chilli powder (lal mirch powder)
- ¼ teaspoon garam masala
- A pinch of turmeric powder (haldi)
- Salt as per your taste
- 1 table spoon oil or ghee, to fry
- Chopped or grated paneer
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon, fresh chopped coriander leaves
For besan mixture:
- Take a bowl; add 1 cup ata, and add all ingredients except oil. Mix altogether.
- Add water slowly to make a desired consistency. It should be pouring consistency as shown in the above video.
- In a bowl, add chopped or grated paneer. Add salt and coriander leaves.
- Mix well and keep aside.
For making chilla:
- Heat a non stick tava and spread some oil/ghee on tava evenly.
- Spread some mixture of besan on the tava in a circular motion as shown in the video.
- Let it cook for 1-2 minute untill golden and crisp from the tava side (bottom side).
- Apply some oil on the top of the chilla and flip. Cook until crisp and golden.
- Again flip and put some amount of paneer stuffing.
- Half flip the chilla to cover the paneer.
- Veg paneer chilla is ready to serve with ketcup or green chutney.