Homemade Fresh Brown Bread Recipe – Brown bread made with wheat flour is very tasty and nutritious. If you do not like bread made from flour, then try to make fresh brown bread at home and eat it, it will taste great.
Preparation Time: 2 hours 25 min
Cooking Time: 25 min
Note: 1 Cup = 250 ml
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon instant yeast
- ½ teaspoon salt, or as required
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- ½ cup Luke warm water
Method: How to make Fresh Brown Bread Recipe at home
- Take the dough in a large bowl and make a small space in the middle, add salt, sugar and yeast in it, add a little lukewarm water and mix well in this place, add 1 table spoon oil and mix it with lukewarm water to make a Soft dough, with a little oil on your hand, make the soft dough by kneading it with your hands for 6-7 minutes. Prepare smooth dough by kneading.
- Take the 4 “* 10” size container. Greases the container with oil, keep the dough in the container and spread it in the container size. Apply some oil on the dough to smoothen. Cover the container with a thick cloth and keep it in a hot place, the dough will be ready in 2-3 hours.
- After 2-3 hours bread dough will be ready to bake by puff up to double size. Preheat the Oven to 220 degrees centigrade; place the bread container on the middle wire rack in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Check bread and increase the time, bake bread until golden brown, to check it, put a knife inside the bread to check, if the bread is completely baked, the mixture above the knife does not come. When the knife remains clean, brown bread recipe is ready.
- Let the brown bread cool for 10-15 minutes, now turn the knife around the bread and separate it from the container and take it out on a plate or board. The bread looks good and becomes more tasty, when you put ghee or butter on the bread. Now with the help of a knife cut 1 CM thin bread slices and prepare it.