Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe: A wonderful special Gajar Ka Halwa in the splendid and tasty flavor – serve Carrot Pudding, cold or hot, it will taste good.
For Gajar Ka Halwa:
- 500 grams carrot, peeled
- 1 teaspoon ghee
- ½ cup or 125 grams sugar
- 10-12 cashew
- 10-12 almonds
- 500 ml full cream milk
- 4 green cardamom
Method: How to make Gajar Ka Halwa | Carrot Pudding Recipe
- Keep the milk on gas for boiling. In the meantime, cut a portion of the front and back of the carrots and grate them. Cut off the yellow part of the carrot and remove it.
- When the milk is boiled, put the grated carrots in milk and mix it and let it cook till it thickens.
- In the meantime, cut almonds into thin, thin, 4 to 5 pieces. Cut cashews into two pieces. Along with cardamom, peel and make powder.
- When it becomes thick in consistency, add sugar to it and mix it.
- Put the ghee in the pan to roast the dry fruits. when the ghee melts, add almond and cashew nuts and fry them lightly. Take out the roasted dry fruits on the plate.
- For some garnishing, add remaining dry fruits and cardamom powder in the Gajar Ka Halwa and mix it. Carrot Pudding is ready; take it out in a bowl. Garnish it with nuts.
- Serve Hot or Cold.
- You can use dry fruits without frying.