Frozen Mini Cheese Samosa Recipe– Take the taste of samosas for long periods of time and do not have to work harder again, then stuff the samosa and keep it in the freezer and eat frozen mini samosas according to your mood and eat it by frying.
- 1 cup or 125 gram all purpose flour
- ½ cup or 150 gram semolina
- 2 tablespoon oil
- ¼ teaspoon carom seeds
- 150 gram paneer
- ½ cup or 50 gram processed/mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 green chilly, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper, crushed
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Oil to fry
Methods: How to Make Frozen Mini Cheese Samosa at Home | Cheese Samosa Recipe
- Take out the flour in a big bowl and put semolina, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, crushed carom seeds into the flour. Add 2 tablespoons of oil and mix all the things well. Put a little water and make the dough tight like a samosa dough (so much so that 1/4 cup water is worn in the dough). Cover the dough and keep it for 20 minutes. The dough will be set and ready.
- For Stuffing: Crumble the paneer to make stuffing for the samosa. Put the grated processed cheese in this cheese, add 1/4 teaspoon of salt, grated black pepper, green chilly and mix all the ingredients well.
- Make samosas: Set the dough with a little massage. Break smaller balls from this. Then pick a ball, make a good round shape, and make a thin round sheet by rolling it in length from the cylinder. Cut off the rolled one with a knife in two equal parts. Fold one part into a cone and stick both ends with water.
- Fill about 1 teaspoon stuffing in a cone. After filling the stuffing, put a plate on the rear side, paste both the top sides with the help of water. Then, with the help of the fork, make a mark while pressuring the sticking part. By doing so Samosa sticks well and design is also made. Put the samosa on the plate and prepare all the samosas in the same way.
- Method For Frying Samosa: Put oil in a pan and heat it. Medium heated oil is required to fry the samosas. When the oil is hot, add as many samosas as you can in the pan and stir it on medium flame.
- When samosas float up, turn the samosas back and then turn them over and fry them until they get golden brown. When the samosa is golden brown, take it out with the help of the spatula and keep it on the tissue paper so that extra oil can be removed from Samos. It takes 4 to 5 minutes to fry Samosas.
- Samosa Freezing Method: To freeze the samosas, keep them on the plate for a short distance so that the samosa does not stick to each other. If more samosas, then put on a butter paper over samosas and put the samosas on top and keep it in the freezer.
- Method Of Frying Frozen Samosa: Heat the oil in a pan for frozen frozen samosas. Put frozen samosas in hot oil and turn them over and fry them on a high flame until golden brown. Takeout the frozen samosas into the plate.
- With this much dough, 24 samosas can be ready.
- Crispy and Tasty Cheese Mini Samosas are ready, serve Samosas with Tomato Sauce Green Coriander Chutney or any Chutney you like and eat.
- Prepare the dough for a samosa little tight.
- If you are making samosas for children, do not add chillies.
- After filling the stuffing in samosas, close the side of samosa thoroughly by sticking it with water, so that samosa’s stuffing does not come out.
- Fry frozen Samosa in a hot oil, because the temperature of the oil is reduced by the time it is added. So keep the flame on high.
- Do not keep Samosas for long in oil as the cheese can melt.