Dry Kasoori Methi: Generally, the green fenugreek leaves are prepared by drying of the saffron fenugreek for a few days in sunlight, but if you do not get sunlight even though you can prepare dry kasoori methi immediately at home, then dry it in the microwave, very fragrant Dry Fenugreek will be prepared.
- 250 g Fresh Fenugreek Leaves
Methods: How to make Kasuri Methi at Home
- Break the fenugreek leaves and wash them well and keep them in the sieve and dry well all its water.
- After drying the water from fenugreek, spread the fenugreek in microwave safe plate. Put this plate in microwave and microwave up to 3 minutes at maximum temperature. After 3 minutes, take out the tray and turn the fenugreek slightly. Put it in the microwave again and microwave again for 3 minutes.
- After this, take out the tray, fenugreek has dried up to a great extent. Shuffle the fenugreek a little bit and microwave it for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes, take out the tray. Fenugreek is very dry and ready. Let it cool down slightly.
- After cooling, make fenugreek powder by hand. Kasoori fenugreek is ready in the microwave. Keep it in an air-tight container and you can use it for a whole year.
- Make kasoori fenugreek in the microwave and make Kusoori fenugreek in different recipes to make them even more tasty and aromatic.
- Rather than making powder of fenugreek, you can also keep it slightly crushed.
- If you like, then after crushing Kasuri Fenugreek, filter it in a thick sieve and remove its stems