Dahi Ke Kebab Recipe: Breakfast of the morning, evening snacks or the perfect starter for any party- Bread Curd Rolls. They are also called curd of bread roll and they look very yummy in taste.
- 6 bread slices
- 1 cup hung curd
- 100g paneer
- ½ cup grated carrot
- Half cup grated capsicum
- 2-3 tablespoon green chilly, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Oil to fry
Method: How to make Dahi Ke Kebab Recipe or Bread Curd Rolls
- Takeout the hung curd in a big bowl. Grate the paneer into it. Mix together finely chopped carrots, finely chopped capsicum, finely chopped coriander, finely chopped green chilies, black pepper, and salt.
- By adding some water to the flour, prepare a thin solution until the lumps are finished.
- Cut aside the bread with the help of a knife, after that, take a bread, roll it with the help of a rolling pin.
- Put 1 spoonful stuffing on the rolled bread and roll the bread by placing the flour solution on the edges of the bread. To paste the edges of the bread, roll the bread roll on the polythene sheet and roll it once again. Then, press both sides of the roll with light hands and move them in the opposite direction of each other.
- Put oil in a pan and heat it, when the oil is medium hot oil, pick a prepared roll and put it in hot oil. The roll is being thoroughly fried, then put 3-4 rolls at a time or according to the capacity of your pan. flip the rolls off with a spatula until golden brown. It takes 3 to 4 minutes to fry the one-time bread roll.
- Takeout the fried bread curd roll and place it on a napkin that placed on the plate. Prepare the rolls all over the same way. The hot crispy and the Tasty Dahi Ke Kabab are ready to be served, cut them down and serve them. Serve and eat yogurt bread roll with green coriander sauce, tomato sauce or your favorite chutney.
- The bread roll sticks well with the mixture of flour.
- Roll the bread well and roll the two edges well so that the curd does not come out from the roll during the frying in the pan.
- If there is no black pepper powder, then take 10 to 12 black pepper pieces and crush them.
- Medium-high heat oil is required to fry the bread rolls. If the oil is light heated, then it will take more time to fry the bread roll, while the curd roll can also come out of the frying pan and if it is too hot, then the bread will be browned from the top and it will not become crispy.