Crispy Potato Rava Fingers Recipe: Quick Crispy Snacks – the Crispy Potato Rava Fingers , tea chisel or with coffee to make it fresher and enjoy its rich flavor.
- ½ cup or 90 gram semolina
- 4 or 300 gram potatoes, boiled
- ½ cup fresh coriander leaves
- 5-6 green chili, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Oil to fry
Methods: How to Make Crispy Potato Rava Fingers Recipe
- Put a half cup of water in the pan and keep it warm. Put 1 teaspoon of oil in it and let the water warm. Turn off the gas when the water starts boiling and mix the semolina with water and mix it. Cover the semolina for 2-3 minutes.
- Peel the boiled potatoes and grate it.
- Take out the semolina in a big bowl, and soften the semolina with a spoon well enough. Put the grated potatoes in it. Add salt, finely chopped green chilies and finely chopped coriander and mix all the ingredients well. Mix well.
- To make potato semolina fingers, keep the oil in the deep pan for heating. They require medium-fast hot oil to fry them. Apply a little oil on your hand, mix the mixture well and make it like dough. Roll a little mixture into it and roll it by giving it a shape in length.
- When the oil is hot, put one by one potato fingers in the oil. Not all potato fingers are putting together. When putting together, they will stick to each other. As each potato fingers is ready by frying, put another lot of potato fingers, and take out the potato fingers in the plate. Prepare all potato fingers in a similar way.
- Serve potato semolina fingerlings with your favorite sauce or chutney.
- To make them more spicy, you can sprinkle chat masala on top of them.
- Do not put together the frying Crispy Finger in the Kadhai. By doing this they will stick to each other and it would be a bit difficult to separate them. Gradually put them in hot oil by one by one.