Crispy Namkeen Papdi Recipe – Made from flour, this Crispy Namkeen Papdi is very crispy, crispy layers, and very easily made in low ingredients. We can make it for any festival or for breakfast. Its shelf life is also very high. Separate its layers with tea and have fun of eating.
- 2 cups or 250 gram all purpose flour (maida)
- ¼ cup Oil / ghee to add in the flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon carom seeds (ajwain)
- Oil to fry
Methods: How to Make Crispy Namkeen Papdi Recipe
- Take out the flour in a vessel. Mix ghee, salt and carom seeds in the flour and mix well. Put a little bit of water and tie a little hard dough. Keep the kneaded dough covered for half an hour to be set.
- Massage the dough with your hands to prepare the dough and prepare small dough from the dough and prepare it. Make small rounded balls from the dough, and pick one and keep the rest covered.
- Place the dough on the chakla, and roll it thin flat rounded shape in 5-6 inches diameter with the help of rolling. Prepare all the papdi in the same way and keep it in the plate.
- Put oil in the frying pan and heat it. When the oil is heated, put 3-4 papdi at once and turn it over and turn around until brown. take out golden brown fried Crispy Namkeen Papdi in the plate. Similarly, make all the papdies and take out in the plate and keep them aside.
- In such flour, about 25 papadis are prepared. The Crispy Namkeen Papdi is ready. After the cooling of the Crispy Namkeen Papdi fill it in an air tight container and eat it for 1-2 months when you feel like it.
- Keep Flame Medium and Slow When Frying the papdi.
- The doughshould not be hard or too soft.
- Fry on the slow flame till the mathari become golden brown.