Mushroom Soup is very easy to cook and Mushroom Soup can make in many ways. But when mushroom creamy soup made in butter with some grounded spice, then there is no comparison of any soup than this mushroom soup.
- 200 grams mushrooms
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 4 buds of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoon cream
- 1 lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon corn flour
- 1 teaspoon salt or as required
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper corns, grounded
- ½ teaspoon ginger paste
- 2 cups water
Method for how to make creamy mushroom soup:
- First, wipe the mushroom with the cloth and cut it into small pieces by removing the stem.
- Heat 1 or 2 table spoons of butter in the pan and heat until it is melted. Put finely chopped garlic and onion, fry them till the onions are brown in color.
- Put ginger in butter and lightly fry them, add chopped mushrooms, salt, black pepper, mix until all the things are done, and cover them, let them cook for 3-4 minutes on low flame, and check. After a lot of juice comes out of the mushroom, cook it for 2 minutes, so that mushrooms become soft.
- Leave a few mushrooms around ¼ parts of Mushrooms in the pan and put ¾ parts of Mushroom Pieces in a mixer jar and grind them lightly.
- Pour the mushroom paste in the same pan with the ¼ parts of mushrooms. Add 2 cups of water and let it bring to boil.
- Take a small bowl, add 2 tablespoon of corn flour powder and water. Stir well to make a lump less smooth paste.
- After boiling, pour the corn flour paste in the boiling soup and mix it properly. Again boil the soup for another 2-3 minutes.
- Put 1 table spoon cream, turn off the gas and mix two small spoons of lemon juice.
- A very good and tasty creamy mushroom soup is ready, serve the soup in a cup, garnish with cream and green coriander leaves.