Today, we have brought the recipe of gravy of cashew-poppy seeds from a variety of gravy sequences. If the gravy is prepared with dried fruits, then the flavor of the vegetable increases so that people cannot live without praising.
Ingredients for Creamy Cashew & Poppy Seeds Gravy
- 2 tablespoon cashew paste (kaju paste)
- 2 tablespoon poppy seed paste (khuskhus paste)
- 4 teaspoon oil
- ¼ teaspoon cumin seeds (jeera)
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder (haldi)
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder (dhaniya powder)
- 2 tomatoes (tamater)
- ½ inch ginger (adrak)
- 1 green chili, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon red chili powder (lal mirch powder)
- ¼ teaspoon garam masala
- ¼ teaspoon salt, or as required
- 2-3 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon cream for garnishing
- ½ cup water
Methods: Creamy Cashew & Poppy Seeds Gravy or Rich Dry Fruits Gravy
1. Soak the poppy seeds in water and keep it for 1 hour. After 1 hour remove excess water and prepare the paste. Similarly, soak cashew nuts in water and prepare a paste by removing excess water.2. Prepare a paste of tomato, ginger and green chili paste. And keep aside.3. Heat 3-4 small spoons of oil in the pan and heat it. When the oil is hot, fry the cumin seeds, keep the gas slower, so that the spices do not burn. After frying cumin seeds, add turmeric powder, coriander powder and tomato-green chili-ginger paste, red chili and fry the spices until the oil starts separating from the spices.4. Stir fry the spices until the oil starts separate from the spices, add the paste of cashew and poppy seeds paste in the spices and mix. Keep on stir fry the spices again until the oil starts separating from the spices.5. After frying the spices, add half a cup of water and mix it. You can put the gravy according to your choice as thin or thick as you like.6. Add garam masala and salt in the gravy and add a little bit of coriander and mix it.7. Allow the gravy to boil for 3-4 minutes on low flame. Cashew gravy is ready when the gravy comes to boil. Turn off the gas and take out the gravy in the bowl. Put fry paneer in it and garnish the gravy by putting a little green coriander and cream.8. You can make this dry fruits rich cashew-poppy seeds gravy for fried Kofta’s, fried cottage cheese (paneer) or any other fried vegetable and put it in this gravy. It tastes very good in taste.
- In the gravy you can also use the paste of melon seeds with cashews and poppy seeds. Or you can just make the gravy from melon seeds, cashews or poppy seeds.