Turai ki Sabzi – Stuffed Turai Recipe is very nutritious, but turai food does not like everyone. No children certainly. But the stuffed zucchini becomes very tasty, it will love everyone, let’s make today the Bharwan Turai ki sabzi.
- 500 g Ridge Gourd/Zucchini/Turai
- 3-4 tablespoon oil
- A pinch of asafoetida (heeng)
- ¼ teaspoon cumin seeds (jeera)
- 2 teaspoon saunf powder
- 2 teaspoon coriander powder
- ¼ teaspoon red chili powder
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder (haldi)
- ½ teaspoon dry mango powder (amchur)
- ¼ teaspoon garam masala
- ¾ teaspoon salt or as required
Methods: How to make Bharwan Turai ki sabzi
- Wash the turai well. Now peel them and cut stems from both sides. After peeling, chop the turai in such a way that they stay joined on the other side.
- Exclude asafetida and mix all the spices in a plate and mix it. Fill a little spice in chopped turai. Fill the spices so that the masala should be filled in all turai.
- Put oil in the pan and heat it. Put heeng and cumin seeds into the hot oil. Put the stuffed spicy turai in oil and let it cook for 5 minutes. Open the lid; flip it with the help of tongs. Cook for 2 minutes and cover.
- Now open the lid and see that the torn pieces are cooked in between, if not cooked, then overturn and cook for 1-2 minutes. Take out all the cooked turai in a bowl, and keep rest of the uncooked turai in the middle. Cook for 1-2 minutes and take out all the bharwan masala turai in a bowl.
- Bharwan Masala Turai ki Sabzi is ready. Serve hot with paranthas, naan or chapati and eat them.