How to Make Besan Ka Halwa: Besan Ka Halwa Recipe, which is very easy and quick to make. Whenever you want to eat something sweet, make it fast and eat it with fun.
- 1 cup or 100 gram besan (gram flour)
- ½ cup or 100 gram ghee
- ½ cup or 100 gram sugar
- 2 cups or 400 ml milk
- 12-15 almonds, finely chopped
- 12-15 cashew, chopped
- 10-12 pistachios, chopped
- 5-6 Green cardamom (powdered)
Methods: How to Make Besan Ka Halwa
- Heat pan to make halwa. Keep 2 tablespoon ghee aside and put the remaining ghee into the heated pan. When the ghee is lightly heated, put the gram flour in the pan and fry the gram flour over medium heat and fry till golden brown. After a good smell of gram flour and change its color and fry it for a little while after ghee is separated. Besan has taken 15 minutes to roast.
- Add sugar to gram flour and stir it continuously for 2 to 4 minutes and fry it. Add sugar in this and roast it with halwa. The color of gram flour will become very good. After a minute, reduce the flame and add milk to it. Cook it on low flame till it thickens. There should not left single lumps.
- When the halva is thickened, put some finely chopped nuts – cashew nuts and almonds. Also mix cardamom powder and mix it. Add 2 tbsp ghee to it and mix it. This increases the flavor of the halwa.
- Take out the besan ka halwa in the plate. Put the remaining ghee on the halwa. The ghee floating above the halwa enhances the flavor, and also looks very good in appearance. Garnish with chopped almonds, cashew, and pistachio.
- Tasty besan ka halwa is ready. This much will be enough for 3-4 members in the family. Besan halwa can be eaten by keeping in the fridge for 7 whole days.
- Instead of milk, the halva can also be made from water or half milk and half water.
- While roasting gram flour, stir it continuously and also do not forget to stir while adding milk and cook it.