Beetroot Fry Sabzi Recipe – Beetroot is filled with iron, minerals and vitamins. All beetroot eaters eat it as salads. Let’s make a delicious vegetable of nutritious beetroot fry sabji today.
- 2 beetroot
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 2-3 tablespoon green coriander leaves
- 2 green chilly
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 pinch asafetida
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
- ¼ teaspoon dry mango powder
- ¼ teaspoon Red chilly powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper powder
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt
Methods: How to make Beetroot Fry Sabzi Recipe
- Wash the beetroot and dry all the water well. Then, after wearing polyethene gloves, peel the beetroot and cut it into small pieces.
- Heat the pan and put oil in it. When the oil is hot, add cumin and asafetida in it. After that, add turmeric powder, ginger paste, green chillies and coriander powder and fry the masala lightly. Then, add chopped beetroot to the spice. Add black pepper, salt and red chili powder and cook the vegetable by stirring it for 2 minutes. After this, cover the vegetable and let it cook on low flame for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, stir the vegetable again with a spoon. Cover it again and let it cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Afterwards, check the vegetables by stirring with a spoon. And check a piece of beetroot by pressing it between finger, if it is pressed easily then the vegetable cooked. Add dry mango powder and a little bit of coriander and mix it. Take the prepared beetroot fry sabji in a bowl.
- Serve tasty and healthy beetroot fry sabji with whole, paratha, roti or rice. It is enough to serve 4 to 5 members.
- Always wear gloves while cutting the beetroot, so that your hand should not be red with the juice of beetroot.
- There is no need to pour water in the vegetable because the beetroot is very juicy. The vegetable gets prepared after cooking on low flame in the juice come out of it.
- Do not cook the beetroot soft enough, it only cook until it becomes soft.