Ate Ka Halwa Recipe: Easy recipe of flour halwa / Ate ka halwa found in the langer as Kadah Prasad.
For Wheat flour Halwa:
- ½ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup ghee
- ½ cup sugar
Method: How to make Ate Ka Halwa Recipe | Wheat flour Halwa
- Put Kadhai on gas. Put half a cup of ghee in kadhai and let it melted. After the ghee melts, put wheat flour in kadhai. Roast the flour until it turns golden brown. Keep gas on the medium flame.
- Add the sugar to the flour when the flour turns golden brown. Add 1.5 cups of water and stirring all the ingredients to mix well.
- Keep cooking halwa continuously so that it does not have any clusters in it. Cook the halwa exactly like this until it thickens.
- Ate ka halwa is ready after the halwa is cooked well and it becomes thick. Take out the whole wheat flour halwa in the plate. Very good Kadah Prasad is absolutely ready to be served.
- To make Kadah Prasad, it is good to have a thick wheat flour of wheat. But if you do not have it then you can also use chapatti flour.
- Fry the flour by stirring it continuously and when you put water in it, keep it stirring so that there are no lumps formed in the halva.
- Dry fruits are not used in this halwa. But if you want to pour dry fruits, you can use the dry fruit of your choice.